Injured? Auto Accident?
Let Us Fight For You!
Resolving disputes for individuals and businesses for over 40 years
When legal disputes disrupt your personal or business life, having a committed, knowledgeable attorney to advocate zealously on your behalf brings comfort and peace of mind. Ryan Law in Iron Mountain, Michigan represents individuals, families and businesses in litigation, arbitration and mediation. We can help you with all types of general civil litigation in state and federal courts, including:
- Car and Truck Collisions*
- Motorcycle Accidents*
- No-Fault Benefits*
- Serious Injuries*
- Contract Disputes
- Business Conflicts
- Real Estate Issues
- Will Contests
- Employment Matters*
*Eligible for Free Consultations
Put strong, determined litigators to work for you
Ryan Law knows your time is valuable. That is why we stress efficiency throughout the process of resolving your disputes. We offer our clients:
- Individual attention — When you retain Ryan Law, you receive the care, time and attention you deserve.
- A more cost-efficient model — We constantly seek ways to cut your costs while maintaining the high level of legal services you expect and deserve.
- Integrity — As a trial attorney, Peter Ryan provides you with straightforward, honest answers to all of your questions and ensures you fully understand the litigation process and what to expect as your case moves forward. Our clients rely on us to help them set realistic expectations.
- A focus on success — We always have your best interests in mind. If protracted litigation is the only solution to achieve the proper outcome, Ryan Law is ready. If settling your case early on will achieve the best result, we will take the time to explain why we believe it is in your best interest to settle instead of engaging in lengthy litigation.
Ready for Trial
Ryan Law Offices has the determination, tenacity, and skill required to successfully litigate your case when litigation provides the best means of resolving your legal issues. Our professional courtroom demeanor and meticulous preparation give us an edge as assertive, strategic advocates.
Contact Us For Your Free Consultation
Call Ryan Law at 906-774-3808 today to schedule a consultation, or contact us online.